Artificial Intelligence (AI) continues to transform industries and change the way many companies operate on a daily basis. Many organisations are realising that the secret to continued growth is held in the wealth of real-time data now available. So how can AI transform marketing?
AI Marketing is about leveraging customer data and AI concepts, such as machine learning, to anticipate your customer’s next move and improve their buying journey. With all the data collated in social channels, cloud based email tools and web monitoring applications, to name but a few, it is now possible for marketers to build a clearer picture of target audiences and ensure campaign success and ROI.
The future is bright – The future is AI
Effective AI Marketing can help marketers transform their campaigns and deliver measurable ROI. Marketing is no longer seen as a cost function within companies but as the department that delivers change and innovation. So how can AI Marketing support this and create smarter and more efficient processes?
AI Marketing Deliverables
- Deliver intelligent searches – As technology becomes smarter so do your customers. AI and big data solutions can help you analyse search patterns and help marketers identify key areas where they should focus their efforts.
- Create smarter Ads – With the growth in data collated, marketers can create smarter and more effective online ads. AI can help you look deep into keyword searches, social profiles, and other online data for human-level outcomes.
- Refine content delivery — The big buzz around content delivery continues to grow. With AI, big data and machine learning, marketers will be able to deliver ideal content that is relevant to potential clients and buyers.
- Enhance the use of Bots – Chat functions and other direct-to-consumer engagement avenues continue to grow. With access to the World Wide Web and monitored data, bots have the ability to be more efficient than that of a human!
- Allow continued learning – Whilst many of the best marketers apply historic data, AI has the ability to improve efficiency, increase conversions, reduce time wasted and enable real-time decisions.
Artificial Intelligence Marketing is already happening today. Smart campaigns, chat bots, the use of Business Intelligence tools and Marketing Automation are all utilised in many marketing campaigns of larger organisations. These technologies and solutions aren’t for the future or the large global organisations with bottomless pockets… they are here for everyone. For further information about how your business can benefit from AI Marketing contact firstname.lastname@example.org